1. Specify your drive-thru order as "to go."
2. Claim you must always wear a bicycle helmet as part of your astronaut training.
3. Follow a few paces behind someone, spraying everything they touch with a can of Lysol.
4. Reply to everything someone says with "That's what you think."
5. Adjust the tint on your TV so that the people are green. Insist you like it that way.
6. Tell 1-800 operators and telemarketers they sound gay and ask for a date.
1. Turn your phone off and pretend to dial a number and say "Yeah, I put the bomb in the elevator, now what?" (Warning: I wouldn't reccomend doing this unless you enjoy prisons.)
2. Conduct a survey and ask people if they like potatoes.
3. Tell people you can see their aura.
4. Grin at another passenger very weirdly and then when they ask what your doing say "I have new socks on today."
5. Stand in a corner motionless without getting off.
1. Specify your drive-thru order as "To go."
2. Go through the drive-thru driving backwards.
3. Pay for large orders in nickels and pennies.
4. Laugh loudly when asked "Do you want fries with that?"
5. Demand to speak to the manager and when he comes, complain you didn't like the way the employees said "Would you like fries with that?"
6. Demand to see the manager and mutter things about bad service and rude employees. When the manager comes, ask for his autograph.
1. Ask if you can get a pizza with just crust.
2. Order a Big Mac Extra Value Meal
3. End the call with, "And remember, we never had this conversation."
4. Answer their questions with questions.
5. Sing the order to the tune from any Metllica CD.
Make sure it's at least a cheap movie, I don't want to pay for $20 refunds.
1. Clap when the good guy/dog dies.
2. Go, "Ooooooohhhhhhhh....." whenever someone kisses.
3. Laugh VERY loudly at the corny jokes.
4. Yell out when something is going to happen.
5. Tell the man selling popcorn that the bathroom is flooding.
Say these to random strangers!
1. Check out this infected canker sore in my mouth!
2. The last time I heard a ring in my head like this, I woke up with a dead guy next to me.
3. I puked on the last person who sat next to me.
4. The last guy who ignored me is still on a respirator.
5. Would you hold my messy Kleenex for me?
Most of these aren't really mine. But who cares, just do these.
1. Ride the electronic carts at the front of the store.
2. Play with the automatic doors.
3. Pretend to get stuck in the little freezers.
4. Have a friend get in the bottom of a shopping cart and push him around the store. Have him/her/it grab people's legs.
5. Turn all the radios to something like polka and set the volume all the way.
Tis the season to be annoying...
1. Instead of leaving out milk and cookies, leave out a salad and a note saying Santa could stand to lose a few pounds.
2. Give everyone $5 WalMart gift cards.
3. Wrap your smallest present in the largest box you can find.
4. Request a duck for Christmas. Just a duck.
5. If you have a little brother/sister who still believes in Santa, freak them out by lighting the fireplace on Christmas Eve.
6. At the mall, read out your entire 100 part list of what you want and make threats if the demands aren't met.
These might get you detention.
1. Organize a bunch of people to fall off their chairs at the same time.
2. Write fake love notes and slip them into people's lockers.
3. If someone next to you falls asleep during class, tie their shoelaces to the desk.
4. Take notes in purple crayon.
5. Scream gibberish in crowded hallways.
6. When typing a paper, have every word be a different font and different size.
7. Cite issues of Spiderman as recourses for your bibliography.